Your Dog’s Supportive Haven
Whether you have an athletic dog who needs to recharge for their next adventure or a senior with a few aches and pains, orthopedic memory foam is beneficial for dogs of all sizes and lifestyles. The Apollo Orthopedic Memory Foam Bed was designed to reduce compression in the joints so that your dog can sleep comfortably and reap the health benefits of a restful night.
The key to more rejuvenating sleep is our durable double-layered memory foam, which provides the perfect balance of firmness and whilst also providing your dog a tension-relieving sleep. The high density orthopedic cushioning forms perfectly to your dog’s shape, while deep-filled foam bolsters add another layer of stability to keep your dog’s head and neck supported throughout the night. And the lush microfibre cover will soothe your dog right into dreamland.
Our Memory Foam Bed will boost the benefits of your dog’s sleep with:
- The Sash Memory Foam Bed provides your dog with the ultimate comfort and support. Made from double-layered orthopedic memory foam, it supports your dogs’ joints and promotes proper posture, leading to a better, more relaxing sleep.
- Featuring high-density foam bolsters, the Memory Foam Bed creates a comfortable and safe space for your pup to lay their head. No wonder our team of canine testers have given it the seal of approval!
- Like all Sash beds, the Memory Foam Bed is designed to last. With its fortified construction, it won’t sink, slump, or sag over time.
- The Memory Foam Bed also features a durable, machine-washable cover that won’t scratch your floors. The cover is easy to clean, allowing you to extend the life of the bed, as well as keeping it fresh and hygienic for your four-legged bestie.
- A skid resistant underside material that keeps your dog's bed in place, if your dog likes to jump in or dig into their bed before a rest full sleep. Whilst providing hidden zippers to protect your floors from damage.
Our sizing "is oversized" because we want your puppy to grow into it or your fully sized dog to have as much room as possible. Keep in mind when you are purchasing the Sash Bed that it is a bed that is built to last.
This size guide is based on your dog feeling comfortable but also cosy. The sizing data has been collected from thousands of customer's feedback on what size is best suited for their dogs. If you want to accommodate for your dog being completely stretched out then we would recommend going up a size.