AUSTRALIA'S NUMBER ONE CALMING DOG BED
*Guaranteed to unbox exactly the way they look in our photos or your money back!*
After closely analysing every dog bed in the market we truly understand how important it is to choose the right bed for your fur baby!
This is why we spent 12 months of trial and research designing the SASH bed. With features like triple the amount of ultra plush filling that will never flatten or drop, and an overall bed weight of between 3kg for S/M and 4kgs for L as well as faux fur so thick and inviting that your pup will stay snug and warm for long into the future.
Every SASH Bed provides your dog with:
- Thick, long, and inviting plush fur to ease your pet into a soothing and relaxing safe haven
- Machine washable components of the bed that allow for quick and easy care as well as keeping your pooch enjoying clean and fresh sheets (you know how good that feels)
- Scratch-resistant, durable underside that will see increased lifetime, meaning your SASH bed will be with you and your pup well into the future!
- Deep snug walls so your pup can snuggle in, feel safe, calm, and protected.
- Extra soft plush filling, to ensure your pup's anxiety is a thing of the past!
- Designed with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics to ensure the bed is complimentary to your home or interior space.
To provide a stress-free experience for you and your pup, rest assured knowing the SASH BEDS “Athena Collection” was designed and is shipped from here on the Gold Coast, Australia so you don't have to wait weeks to have your fur baby sitting soft and snug in their Brand New SASH Bed!
This size guide is based on your dog feeling comfortable but also cosy. The sizing data has been collected from thousands of customer's feedback on what size is best suited for their dogs. If you want to accommodate for your dog being completely stretched out then we would recommend going up a size.Please note the Bouclé bed is slightly different in size to the Calming bed. The Bouclé bed cover is a more tightly woven material and the calming bed has more ‘give’, so the overall shape and measurements between the two beds differs slightly.